At the request of some listeners we are going to step out of chronological order and bring to you the last interview I conducted in Vegas at SHOT Show 2012. Â I have at least 5 interviews still to come, and probably more than that as there were folks we wanted to catch up to but simply couldn’t make schedules work. Â So don’t worry, there is plenty more content still to come from SHOT Show.
Today we are going to speak with one of the modern defining forces in defensive shooting instruction. Â Rob Pincus of ICE Training has a pretty busy schedule and we appreciate him taking the time to sit down and chat.
Today we talk with Rob Pincus of ICE Training
- Owner ICE Training
- Developer of CFS (Combat Focus Shooting)
- Managing Editor Personal Defense Network
- Host of SWAT TV
- Accessibility to students
- What sets ICE and CFS apart
- What issues exist in the training world
- The struggle to improve instruction