This will be a special Critical Defensive Handgun Course where Safety Solutions Academy will be participating in a filming project. There will be a video crew on the range for the duration of Saturday’s training. Due to the nature of filming you can expect there to be occasional delays as there is the possibility of some minor repetition. All students attending this course will be required to sign a release allowing the video footage shot to be used in various projects. In addition, you will need to wear clothing with out branding. For instance, if you wear your favorite GLOCK (insert any brand here) t-shirt we will need to have you cover up or remove the image in some way.
Keep in mind that the instruction will be the same high quality instruction you would normally expect from Safety Solutions Academy. The significant reduction in price is designed to show appreciation for your patience should we run into filming complications or delays.
SSA’S Critical Defensive Handgun Course provides you with an opportunity to gain understanding and experience with the most important defensive handgun skills. Critical Defensive Handgun is specifically designed to target the skills your life will depend on when you find yourself in a life threatening violent encounter.
Register today to take your training to the next level.
Don’t wait until you’re standing in a dark parking lot, alone and facing a criminal attacker, to learn the skills you need to defend yourself and your loved ones!
Safety Solutions Academy’s Critical Defensive Handgun course provides you with the vital shooting skills you need to prevail in the worst case defensive scenario: when you’re caught off guard and need to protect your life.
The course curriculum is designed to maximize the survival positives of your body’s natural reactions and help you improve your skills in a surprising, chaotic and threatening situation through efficient threat recognition and realistic, learned responses.
When you train your Critical Defensive Handguns skills with Safety Solutions Academy, you will develop the real world skills you need to prevail when it counts: In a fight for your life.
In the Critical Defensive Handgun course, we’ll cover imperative defensive shooting topics such as:
- Solid, defensive shooting fundamentals that work well with your body’s natural reactions
- How to make the shots you need to make as quickly as possible
- Important actions that can keep you safe while you are drawing your defensive handgun
- How to balance speed with precision
- How to reload your gun efficiently when it matters most
- How to deliver rapid follow up shots to stop your threat quickly
- Realistic training for multiple attackers
- Understanding your body’s natural reactions in the worst case situation
- How to develop your skills appropriately when class is over
Critical Defensive Handgun will not teach you how to win trophies. Instead, you will learn how to face a violent assault and prevail. In Critical Defensive Handgun you will learn techniques that are designed to work with your body’s normal reactions under stress to give you the ability to defend yourself when it matters most.
We understand that your time is a valuable commodity and that’s why we offer our 8 hour and 16 hour course. The one day, 8 hour course provides with with an introduction to the most important defensive handgun skills while the 2 day, 16 hour course provides in depth training in these areas and an opportunity to refine your skills and build confidence in your ability to defend yourself with a handgun.
Just thinking about your personal safety isn’t enough. If you truly want to respond efficiently when your life is on the line, get the best training you can.
Register for your Critical Defensive Handgun Course Today.
Basic knowledge and experience in safe gun handling.
Materials to bring to your Critical Defensive Handgun Course:
- An open mind and a willingness to learn
- A notebook and writing tool for note taking
- Your defensive handgun
- A safe and reliable holster for your handgun
- 3 magazines (if you have a gun with a capacity less than 10 rounds you should consider 6 magazines)
- 700-1000 rounds of training ammunition for your handgun (when you check out you can add ammunition to your order and pick up the ammo at class)
- Eye and ear protection
- Clothing appropriate for the day (remember, no conspicuous brand names)
- Your snacks, drinks and lunch for the day (there isn’t a lunch location within a reasonable distance of the range and as a result we will stay on the range for lunch)
- Anything else you need to be comfortable on the range outside for the day.