The Advanced Critical Defensive Handgun course is designed to expand the circumstances and conditions under which you can apply the skills developed in the Critical Defensive Handgun or Combat Focus Shooting Course.
You will learn to:
- Safely and quickly present your gun from the holster to all 360 degrees while standing, kneeling, sitting, prone and supine.
- Deal with malfunctions in a way that will get your gun back up and running every time with both or just one hand.
- Reload your gun one handed with either hand.
- Shoot with speed and precision from unorthodoxed positions such as kneeling, sitting and lying on the ground.
- Use cover appropriately when it’s available.
- Get the hits you need to get when extreme precision is required or when you are forced to shoot at unreasonable distances.
The ACDH Course is designed as a companion course for students who have completed the Critical Defensive Handgun Course or a Combat Focus Shooting Course from another instructor. It will provide you the opportunity to expand your skill set and increase your competence so that you can get the hits you need to defend yourself and those you love regardless of the circumstances you face.