I have a few apps on my iPhone. Some are for fun, some are for productivity and some are for something in between. Last week I got an email from Steve and one of the things he talked about was the apps he finds useful on his smart phone. Steve mentioned several apps. Some were apps that were installed on my phone and some were not. I immediately checked out the Hands-only CPR app from the American Heart Assoc and it seemed pretty neat. As I dove in deeper to the app thinking about a podcast topic I found a $1.99 gold mine. Yup, two bucks for the best, most important app that has to be on your phone. Today we are going to look in detail at the American Heart Association Pocket First Aid and CPR App
- Sponsor of the Day: CJS Knives
- Busy, Busy
How You Could Use the Pocket First Aid and CPR App
Wow, the possibilities are limitless.
- Education Before the Event
- Guidance During the Event
- Sometimes we face problems that we are not ready for
- Sometimes our solutions are not effective
- Sometimes we need back up
- Education after the event
- What can we do better next time?