Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Everything in life is easier with proper communication.
To stay safe, make sure you communicate:
Any situation that might be improved by communication.
Before an Emergency
- We don’t schedule emergencies
- So we have to communicate emergency plans now, before their is an opportunity for an emergency.
- This is important and urgent. Â An emergency is coming, we just don’t know when.
- In simple situations you can communicate verbally
- Non verbal communication is also very relevant
- In complex situations you canÂ communicateÂ inÂ writtenÂ word.
- Documentation Packet.
During an Emergency
- Here verbalÂ communicationÂ is important
- allows modification to any systems that were created before the emergency took place.
- face to face
- This can also be the realm of the written word
- text messaging
- social media
- your documentation package (The Survival Podcast)
After an Emergency
- Modification of emergency plans for the next emergency
Thanks for tuning in, and communicate to stay safe!